Anthropology notes UPSC, vaid ICS anthropology notes, brain Tree anthropology notes, G.S. Katariya anthropology notes, anthropology notes, ANTHROPOLOGY vaid sir Printed notes, BRAIN TREE ANTHROPOLOGY G.S KARTHIC
Also check it : Topper’s Anthropology Material
Vaid ICS notes
Vaid’s ICS is run by Dr. N. K. Vaid, Director of the Institute who is a practising Anthropologist, social activist, former journalist, consultant for civil services and author of several fictions and non- fictions. A renowned faculty in this field, he has shaped the career of many to become an IAS officer who opted Anthopology as his option.
ANTHROPOLOGY PRINTED MATERIAL-VAID’S ICS Material covers the following is the booklets :-
- Indian Archeology
- Human Physical growth
- Anthropology: An Introduction
- Economic Institution
- Political Institution
- Biological Evolution
- Population Genetics
- Method of Genetic study of Man
- Human race
- Genetic makers
- Approaches of the study of culture and society, Research methodolgy
- Vaid Sir’s Class notes on important relevant topics
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC is one of the leading coaching institute in India.
1.G.S Karthic himself has been guiding many students for ANTHROPOLOGY as an optional for many years witting is good consist simple language easy to understand and available in both languages Hindi and English .His notes best for Upsc exam for best preparation
2.Quite a few students got very good marks and successfully cleared the toughest examination(IAS).
3.Study material provides the best material, notes and books for UPSC, SSC, IAS, IPS, RRB, IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
4.Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes and books for SSC
BRAINTREE ANTHROPOLOGY by G.S KARTHIC Materials consists of 3-booklets and covers the entire syllabus.
- Meaning ,Scope & development of anthropology:Marriage :
- Kinship :Nature and culture and Society:
- Family: Religion : ANTHROPOLOGICAL theories:
- Economic organisation Political organisation and social control: Research methods
Volume-2 :-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- The biological basis of life: Concept of Genetic polymorphic and selection:
- Race and racism: Concepts and methods of ecological anthropology:
- Age sex and population variation :
- Mendelian genetics in man Characteristic of primates :
- Social demography application of Anthropology:
- Concept of human growth and development.
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Demographic profile :
- Caste systems in India : Emergence and growth of Anthropology in India :
- Indigenous and Exogenous processes of social change in India :
- Tribal situation in India:
- Problems of exploitation and deprivation & constitutional safeguards :
- Ethnicity , Ethnic conflicts and political developments :
- Tribal administration : Structure and Nature of Traditional Indian social system :
- Impact of Buddhism , Jainism,Islam and Christianity of Indian society :
- linguistic and religious minorities :
- Social change and contemporary tribal societies :
- Role of Anthropology in tribal and rural development.
Anthropology optional is very popular among the students. Less syllabus and less time required to complete are the best quality of this subject. It is a scoring subject and makes your marksheet better then other’s.