Tours India, tourism India, travel india, tourism, tourism india, India tours, india tour, Circuit Tourism, Unique Model for Indian Tourism
A tourist who enters at the entry point should get motivated to visit all the places identified on the circuit. The objective of having a tourist circuit is to increase the total number of visits to all the destinations on the circuit on the one hand and to provide to the tourist the attractions of all the destinations located on the circuit.
Working of circuit tourism
Each circuit comprises five to six tourist hotspots and can be completed in one day.
Economics of Circuit Tourism
- Most of the tourist spots are located in either ruralor tribal belts.
- No of tourist vehicle coming to these circuits has huge leap in the past few months.
- This in turn, led to establishment of new fuel filling station, repair sheds and service stations in these areas thus employing local youth.
Kerala model for INDIA
- It provides unique development model to the entire country.
- Kerala needs high revenues to finance it’s welfare needs-from pension to healthcare to education.
- Revenues are not going to be generated from rapid industrialization.
- Tourism gains huge importance in the Kerala story.
- Kerala calls itself “God’s own country” because of how nature has been kind to Kerala