Economic Survey of India 2018 Volume 1
- Content and Acknowledgements
- Chapter-1 State of the Economy: An Analytical Overview and Outlook for Policy (Click Here)
- Chapter-2 A New, Exciting Bird’s-Eye View of the Indian Economy Through the GST (Click Here)
- Chapter-3 Investment and Saving Slowdowns and Recoveries: Cross-Country Insights for India (Click Here)
- Chapter-4 Reconciling Fiscal Federalism and Accountability: Is there a Low Equilibrium Trap? (Click Here)
- Chapter-5 Is there a “Late Converger Stall” in Economic Development? Can India Escape it? (Click Here)
- Chapter-6 Climate, Climate Change, and Agriculture (Click Here)
- Chapter-7 Gender and Son Meta-Preference: Is Development Itself an Antidote? (Click Here)
- Chapter-8 Transforming Science and Technology in India (Click Here)
- Chapter-9 Ease of Doing Business’ Next Frontier: Timely Justice (Click Here)
- Annexures (Volume I)
Economic Survey 2018 is a most important document provided by the department of economic affairs of the Indian government. Economic Survey 2018 is most useful for each government job’s aspirants because it covers current affairs dynamically and if you are preparing for any government job exam, this document is going to help you throughout of your preparation.
Study this document very carefully and analyze every single diagram to develop your thoughts on various topics and problems exist in the Indian economy.