History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra | English Medium is one of the most preferred book for competitive exams like UPSC, State PCS and all other exams.
About History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra | English Medium
History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra, a comprehensive overview of the history of the Indian subcontinent between the eight and eighteenth century , focuses on:
- The histories of the Chola, Bahmani, and Vijayanagara Kingdoms
- The influence exerted by the Surs, Lodi’s, the Delhi sultanate , and the Mughals.
- The importance of the Rajput kings and the Marathas.
- Religious movements, such as Sufism and the the Bhakti movement.
- The changing political, economic and agrarian scene.
Students and scholars of history will find this volume invaluable.
About the Author
SATISH CHANDRA (1922-2017) was chairman, university Grants Commission, professor, Medieval Indian History ,and Dean, School of social sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, He was also Chairman of the twelve-volume comprehensive History of Indian Scheme of the Indian History congress, being implemented by the Comprehensive History of India Society, and Vice-Chairman of the Society for Indian Ocean studies.
Explore More:- Click Here
Plus Pramesh eLib purchase this book (bulk) from authorized distributors/sellers and resell. If needed we will provide required information of the same. Contact us email@example.com