Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant | Latest 6th Edition | English Medium is one of the most preferred book for competitive exams like UPSC, State PCS and all other exams.
About Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant
The book itself needs no introduction. It is one of the most famous and comprehensive books on the subject and has been a consistent bestseller for many years. It is a one-stop reference for the Civil Services aspirants, students of law, political Science and public Administration. The book is a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the Civil Services examinations as well as the other State Services examinations. It is conceived to cater to the requirements of not just students appearing for competitive examinations but also postgraduates, research scholars, academics and general readers who are interested in the country’s political, civil and constitutional issues. An effort has been made to make the contents of the book relevant, authentic and up-to-date.
- 80 chapters and 16 appendices covering the entire Indian political and constitutional spectrum
- Chapters rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination
- Coverage on the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, constitutional interpretation, judicial review and judicial activism
- Updated previous years’ questions and revised practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains Examinations
- 6 New chapters have been included in the latest edition
About the Author
Legal information for Authorities
Plus Pramesh eLib purchase this book (bulk) from authorized distributors/sellers and resell. If needed we will provide required information of the same. Contact us email@example.com
Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant, Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant, Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant, Indian Polity by M. Laxmikant