Buy Vision IAS ECONOMIC SURVEY SUMMARY 2020-2021 in Hindi Medium for all competitive exams like UPSC, State PCS and all other exams.
About Vision IAS ECONOMIC SURVEY SUMMARY 2020-2021
- Hindi Language
- Black & White Printout
- Volume 1 and 2
- 10 Chapter on each volume
- Questions included for answer writing skills
Note:- To enhance the learnings and understanding from each chapter, a Quiz has been added at the end
of the chapters. The answers to the MCQs are given at the end of each volume.
The Economic Survey mentions a lot for both prelims as well as mains, so order it and read.
As of now very little time has left for prelims so reading the whole Economic survey might not be possible for some students due to various reasons, In this case Summary of Economic Survey can be a good alternative.
Economic Survey are an important component of UPSC preparation for all stages viz. prelims, mains and interview. The reason being it gives one an insight into the economy of the nation, its functioning, its lacunae and the prospects. All this in totality helps us to frame a clear picture of the economic performance of the nation as well the future course it will take.
- The Economic Survey of India is an annual document released by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
- It contains the most authoritative and updated source of data on India’s economy.
- It is a report that the government presents on the state of the economy in the past one year, the key challenges it anticipates, and their possible solutions.
- The Economic Survey document is prepared by the Economics Division of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) under the guidance of the Chief Economic Advisor.
- It is usually presented a day before the Union Budget is presented in the Parliament.
- The first Economic Survey in India was presented in the year 1950-51. Up to 1964, it was presented along with the Union Budget. From 1964 onwards, it has been delinked from the Budget.