vision IAS environment material, vision IAS environment current affairs, vision IAS environment notes pdf, vision IAS environment and ecology, vision IAS environment 2017, vision IAS environment notes in hindi, vision IAS history pdf
Click Below on Image Download Vision IAS ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT Notes
- BIOSPHERE AND WORKING OF ECOSYSTEMS
- PLANT COMMUNITIES AND MAJOR VEGETATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE: CLIMATE CHANGE AND POLLUTION
- NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONVENTIONS
- POST 2015 DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK-SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- NATURAL HAZARDS, DISASTERS AND THEIR MANAGEMENT
- GM CROPS
- SUSTAINABLE HABITAT GREEN BUILDING NORMS IN INDIA
Biosphere is that part of lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere where plants and human beings live. Biosphere contains all life forms on earth.
The biosphere consists of all the living organisms (the biotic component), energy and physical environment (the abiotic component) and there are continuous interactions between living organisms and physical environment and among the living organisms themselves.
- The biosphere consists of two major systems viz. (i) terrestrial biomes systems and (ii) aquatic biomes systems.
- The terrestrial biomes systems are further comprised of three subsystems viz., (i) plant system, (ii) animal system and (iii) soil system. These subsystems are intimately interrelated among themselves through the cyclic pathways of movements and transfer of energy and materials.
- The aquatic biomes systems are also composed of three sub-systems viz. : (i) Plant system, (ii) Animal system, and (iii) Nutrients. These three sub-systems of aquatic biomes system of the biosphere are also intimately interrelated through cyclic pathways of movements of energy and matter among themselves.
- Man depends on biosphere to fulfill many of his needs like food, drugs, clothes, housing, paper and tourism and environment.